20031207

Bustin' plasma

 
If you know where I have lived and heard about the entities one can meet along the way, then you know what this poem is all about.

The challenge of sharing a continuum. With spirits who are even, at times, benign. What I learned is that they can be handled but exert influences all around each and every one of us. What is that energy? I know but little.





Bustin' plasma

effervescent rings in my cup
and disdain for spirits in my house
this queasy feeling that i have
isn't happenstance.
making peace with the pillow
and my face in the crowd.

i surge and purge the scourge
of my berth.
why did i have to come here
and what did i learn?

thou leadest me to lie down
in pastures green
not diseased and mildewed meadows
sown with gyrating and regretful phantoms.

all beings beyond the coil
hear me now
seek rest assured
nor am i too pure
to anoint you
oh pained ones.

for time you must wander
over this sodden soil
trodden with phantasmic
imprints of your death gone by.

make peace when you can
but from my house begone!

my enervated soul will not heed
your energetic squall
the upset emotional turmoil
you cast and chaos imbued
on the living.
for leave this dwelling you must.

seek calm and ignore the lonely ones
who howl and rattle their death knells...fly on!

you are free.



alberoliformat